June Summary
05/10 - The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3
The rating links to my review and the title itself links to the IMDb page for the movie.
Quick Facts:
Movies seen in June: 1
Time spent watching movies in June: 121 minutes (2 hours, 1 minute)
With vacation and a summer program this month I was unable to watch but one movie. The last time I watched one movie in a month was August 2008.
Because of this, I'm just going to wait and do a June and July Summary with "awards" and that. Hopefully July will yield a couple movies to make that interesting.
~~~
Voting Update:
Seeing as how we are now halfway through the year, I've decided to look back on the ratings I've given films this whole year and adjust them now that I have a more firm mind what a 5 is compared to a 6, etc.. Many of these changes are in the early ratings before I started this blog, but the following films have posts but have new ratings:
07/10 --> 06/10 - Back to the Future Part III
07/10 --> 06/10 - Breakfast at Tiffany's
08/10 --> 07/10 - Smultronstället (Wild Strawberries)
Yes, all these films were pushed down a notch and I attribute this to not fully knowing the subtle differences for ratings and somewhat pushing films higher than they deserved (not following my own guideline of making 05/10 average). The appropriate blog posts were changed to indicate the new rating. The critique of the film still stands as is.
I'll do a similar thing probably looking back on the second half of this year.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment